Monday 20 September 2010

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. Gig Cambridge (18/09/2010)

I recently went to see Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. at St. Pauls Church in Cambridge. It was a very small and intimate venue, which made the gig feel very special. I was very fortunate to get a place right at the front of the crowd, it almost felt as if I was on stage with them!
The acoustics sounded brilliant in the church, which only added to the quality of the gig. The songs they performed were perfect, I think he sounded so much better live than on CD.
I really enjoy the idea of having gigs practically on your doorstep here in Cambridge, I almost certainly will be going to another gig here.
Below are some pictures taken from the gig, I also got a few videos but I can't seem to be able to load them up, so you can't see them, sorry :P
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers