Tuesday 7 September 2010

Becoming a student...

This weekend, I moved some of my 'stuff' into my new student flat in Cambridge!
I moved in on Saturday, I then went out for the evening with my boyfriend (Alex) to sample the night life and we stayed there that night. I have to say, we didn't find much going on, however I do think we went to the wrong part of the city.
The next day (Sunday) we went around Cambridge, visiting the shops and generally getting used to the place. We enjoyed it so much, that we decided to stay another night! The next day (Monday), we went around the shops again and purchased a few items and then went home. 
All in all, it was a good weekend. It has settled me into my new house and has made me feel a little less nervous about living away from home. Surprisingly, as I'm sat here now, I feel myself missing my new room (which can only be a good thing).
I do think that  if we had the chance, we would have stayed in the flat for the whole week, however we had to go home as Alex has to start his new job back home the next day.
I will be moving into the flat for good next Sunday, by this time the rest of my flat mates will be there too, which should make the experience a lot more exciting!

My book shelf, with the important DVD's and CD's on it!
My bedroom
The Kitchen/ Living Room/ Dining Room
Me and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers