Saturday 4 June 2011

Stop Motion Animation

Ok, so the other day I was saying about trying some more animation. So, here I am.
I was inspired to try stop motion animation after viewing this video, it's so beautiful and very well done.
I know I would not be able to ever achieve this standard.

But here is my attempt at stop motion.
I know it's not very good, I just had a moment of wanting to try it and this small attempt satisfied this urge.
I will definitely try some more stop motion in the future, with proper lighting and an actual story line/plan.

The previous redness on the video has now been corrected!

I hope you enjoy watching the crazy bear :)

Julie
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! That animation is SO cool! It's a real pity about the red, it looks great otherwise :) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers