Thursday 2 June 2011

My First (Sort of) Animation

In our Photoshop lessons, we were asked to make a small animation to go with a piece of music.
We had to create this animation using Photoshop.
The animation didn't have to be a complex sequence, more of a series of images changing in time with the music.
So, below is the animation I made.
It's not exactly one of the best things I have ever done, but as it's my first animation I have ever made (with the added complication of trying to figure out how to do it in Photoshop) I think I have done alright. Although I know I could have done so much better, however, this can be a challenge for me in the future.

The animation is based on the song 'Sunshine' by The All American Rejects.

I shall definitely try to make some more animations in the future.

Julie
xx

1 comment:

Followers