Wednesday 2 March 2011

A Mini Adventure

Hello!!
I went on a mini adventure today, on the outskirts of Cambridge and into Cherry Hinton.
We found a little park with lots of ducks in, and I managed to make friends with 3 little ducks. :)







It was refreshing to see the first signs of spring, the buds starting to appear on trees and everything seems to almost be coming back to life again :)





Walking past this was slightly unsettling though..
I do wonder what the Chadac group is though... if anyone knows let me know!!



2 comments:

  1. CHADAC. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night and we walked past this. As a keen fisherman, I could only assume that it something, something... Angling Club.

    I found this, which says its a Carp lake.

    http://www.fishing-forum.info/pike-fishing/24540-any-pike-lakes-near-cambridgeshire.html#post204514

    Drew
    drew_tilney@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers