Friday 25 February 2011

Zodiac Signs - Text as Image

My latest project at uni includes taking each zodiac sign and using photography, 3D etc. (no drawing) and representing each sign's characteristics through the word itself.
Here are mine so far.. I am missing 3 as I am not 100% happy with them.. I am going to add them at a later date.









Life update:

I have applied to do the Race for Life again this year, however, I will be doing it in Cambridge instead of Luton. 
If you would like, you can sponsor me by clicking HERE (every little helps!!)
I really need to start training soon as sitting here eating sour cream & onion pringles and chocolate buttons REALLY is not very wise (especially as I am going to be having dinner soon!!)

Yesterday evening, I attended an art exhibition and lecture by an artist called Hughie O'Donoghue at Trinity Hall, right here in Cambridge. His talk was very interesting and gave a fascinating insight into the ideas and processes behind his work.
I don't think there is anything else to update you all on.. but will post when I have finished the current project I am working on (making up a character, which I do not think is my cup of tea!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers