Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Baking Bug..

The last few days I have been rather busy in the kitchen creating many yummy things to eat!
This include a batch of 24 cupcakes that I took into work as a 'celebration' of my last day of work. (It's not really my last day there, but I decided to take a few weeks off before heading to University. I am still employed there, I will just be working there when I come home.)
Here is the last of the cupcakes I made, unfortunately, I didn't get to take a picture of all of them as they were eaten before I had a chance to do so!  


They really were too good to resist and looking at this now is making me hungry! So much for my summer shape up plan!
I also created a journal page about the cupcakes too.



The baking bug then turned into a general cooking bug and I found myself making a rather posh dinner the other night! Stuffed Peppers with an Avocado Salad for main course, which was 'nice' according to Alex. Then for dessert I made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake, which I have to admit is meant for 4 people, but we shared the whole cake between the two of us!! Whoops! But it was nice :)



Here it is on a Bob The Builder plate. 
Classy.

I can't wait to do more cooking and baking!
I forgot how fun it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers