Sunday 16 May 2010

Julie and Julia

Yesterday, my mum was kind enough to buy me a film (because I'm ill :( ) that I've been wanting to see for quite a while now. It's called Julie and Julia, yes, I was kind of drawn to it because the title had my name in it, but I was also drawn to it because it was about cooking.
Well, I watched it and quite enjoyed it. It has kind of made me want to start my own cooking blog, where I blog the recipes I make and how well they go etc. It's just an idea, I really do doubt that I will do it but it's a nice thought. Maybe I will do it over the summer.


The DVD even came with a little cook book, with samples of some of the recipes taken from Julia Child's cookbook, called 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking', which is featured in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers